Wednesday 24 June 2009

Twitter

  • 00:33 RT I have decided to put a self build webcam live on the blog. I have done a little research and.. tinyurl.com/dht9rf (via @NewBuild) #
  • 06:52 RT @mayhemstudios: Don't Make These 7 Common Mistakes & Bore Ppl Half to Death! bit.ly/vgXmt (via @webaddict) #
  • 08:50 @lemezma is it the world custard pie throwing champion chiropracter? Alasdair Smith of Coxheath. #
  • 08:52 @clevercode will, I can design you an office without windows if you don't want to see the vista. #
  • 08:54 @justinspain at least digital film is better for vegitarians/vegans #
  • 09:23 Which phone is used most to surf the web? is.gd/19ZRF #
  • 10:34 Jane Shotliff - Business Networking on #ecademy bit.ly/jBVMN #
  • 10:58 @babssaul Thanks, let me know Jane's twitter username when she tweets. #
  • 11:03 @marieloua You can give me as an example of an Architect who uses a range of social media. #
  • 11:38 @alijfoster The #kenttweetup09 was really good, great to meet fellow tweeters in Kent, the next one should have food though. #
  • 11:39 Off to Tiffins in Cranbrook with Bob Stretton of Permaroofing to hear all about the best material to use on Flat Roofs, EPDM #cpd #
  • 14:02 Back in the office working on my backlog of administration. #
  • 15:40 @lemezma Unfortunately, O2 thinks my contract expires in May 09, so I can't update my phone until April 09 #o2fail #
  • 15:41 @sarchi Chess was good, yes the Library is the best place to go to concentrate, plus nice venue for me as I can walk. #
  • 21:04 @lemezma it expires may 2010, but o2 computer says 2009, so it won't work in store. #o2fail #
  • 21:08 @sarchi thanks for the link to chesstweets. I will set up a separate Twitter account for the #wokcc. Do you play? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: