Friday 19 June 2009

Twitter

  • 07:08 @mariagandara do you know any good eBay agents in Maidstone I could invite to my #Bni chapter? #
  • 07:56 Rebel Cheeseman - Business Networking on #ecademy bit.ly/hkw4m #
  • 09:16 Joanna Lumley is coming to Cranbrook today 3.40pm - 4.00pm #cranbrookwealdcentre #
  • 10:55 @samcollinsrome Hi Sam, great piece about the Post Office: Travel Tales from Italy is.gd/14FUe #
  • 11:30 BBC NEWS | UK | Javelin train speeds from London is.gd/15dDK Ashford to London journey times cut from 80 minutes to 37 minutes #
  • 13:38 RT this is where I live www.thebridgeatbradford.co.uk/ (via @FionaFlame) #
  • 15:28 Enquiry for a pub conversion in Strood #
  • 15:37 @FionaFlame shame, it would be great to live in a tea shop, but there would be too many distractions. #
  • 15:39 Designing a scheme for seven houses and two flats in Maidstone. Why do all my designs suddenly feature round towers? (needs more Gothic) #
  • 15:41 @marieloua I did not feel hungry till I looked at your website. The food looks good enough to eat. Do you get samples as you work? #
  • 19:03 @GeoffWilkinson yes green shoots starting to appear. Still some way off building regs for new projects, but will keep you in mind. #
  • 19:04 @FionaFlame would be nice. I need to find some better clients again as they will greatly apreciate your input. #
  • 19:06 @maureenhorner has started blogging. I think she may get the hang of social media and will soon overtake me. #
  • 20:38 Joanna Lumley in Cranbrook #Gurkha tr.im/oXZM #
  • 21:06 Rob Neil, head of ICT at Ashford Borough Council, main reason to avoid iPhone: not available from Council's provider. tr.im/oYbK #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: