Wednesday 10 June 2009

Twitter

  • 09:31 RT @patrickaltoft O2 suffering iPhone 3GS backlash bit.ly/AvbZe (via @tweetmeme) #
  • 09:32 Petition: O2 to offer reasonable iPhone 3GS upgrade and tethering #o2fail twitition.com/owzm4 @patrickaltoft #
  • 09:38 #ecademy Club - The Twitter Club - "Thanks for the recomendation"... WHAT RECOMENDATION! bit.ly/OiAie #
  • 09:50 @HopHouseDesign My friend who does web design has good people in India and New Zealand who work while he sleeps. #24houroffice #
  • 09:51 Business Networking Group & Club - Kent #ecademy bit.ly/KUTHm #
  • 09:52 @GeoffWilkinson Will do Geoff, Club details here: bit.ly/3jDQ1B #
  • 09:53 @Amanda2610 Unfortunately the rumour about the fluffy bunnies is not true so It will be black, again. #
  • 09:55 @lemezma I will have to look at moving Mrs H. onto an O2 iPhone Business tariff from her Pay-as-you-go. #
  • 09:55 @Gemma_Leslie Is it me or is the Sims just like Big Brother? #
  • 09:59 @conceptdesign Yes, I am always busy. Last year was tough not being paid, but this year is better. Doing lots of Oast Projects now. #
  • 13:34 @lemezma how about the kids, are any of them up for a new iPhone? #
  • 14:45 @o2 My Contract renewal date is: 9th May 2009, does this mean I can upgrade to the new iPhone 3G$ #
  • 15:02 @oneone2_112 Nice work, explains the Dover Projects very well. Any other Kent Towns need regenerating? #
  • 15:06 @O2 With no penalties? #
  • 15:34 @CaptainFlashman You are on. I Will let you know what the new iPhone is like on the 19th. (And the bits of OSX 3.0 I have not yet seen). #
  • 22:18 Three sets of #cartwins on my street. His and hers matching motors. Same make, same model. Different colours though. Any on your street? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: