Friday 12 June 2009

Twitter

  • 08:35 @johndodds Great to see you at #kenttweetup09, Local Business - Global Network™ #
  • 08:41 @macfanboys hello #
  • 08:44 @tripledub Great to meet you at #kenttweetup09. I can't follow you today as I have hit a limit now I follow over 2k people. #
  • 11:16 @alisonchapman Alison, great to meet you at #kenttweetup09, what is your twittername for the railway? #
  • 11:18 @tripledub Don't worry, I have dropped a few celebrities so I can follow you now. #
  • 11:20 RT @alannoake QJ Authentic Speaking Seminar 15 July Ramada Hotel Maidstone. I have done one of his courses - v.good! bit.ly/Y0BWB #
  • 12:06 @Printdevil Are you going for the new iPhone? #
  • 12:06 @lemezma How was BNI Tonbridge? #
  • 12:10 #bni Traffic Lights: @BNIPioneer are 165th in the UK, Up for the fourth month in a row from 309th. Still lots to improve on each week. #
  • 14:47 @nvincent Are you coming to BNI tomorrow morning at the Russell Hotel in Maidstone? #
  • 14:55 RT @Amanda2610 @MarkHorner I think you should buy the second T shirt on this page twitter.threadless.com/ (True) #
  • 15:01 @alisonchapman @rhdr Steam train twit meet, sounds good to me, I once drove the Ratty from Dalegarth down to Ravenglass. #
  • 20:48 @vitalflow we are tweeters. I can not speak for @daveybarnett though. #
  • 23:09 Rt @robocallaghan self-flagellation ... (via @daveybarnett) #
  • 23:11 @SycamoreDesign yes, we allways hide if we think @lemezma may be around. #
  • 23:13 @alisonchapman footplate ride sounds great. I was thinking how health and safety means you now need a licence to drive a public steam train. #
  • 23:15 @daveybarnett for the record, I do think you are an excellent chap and an inspiration, and your work shines out like a beacon of excellence. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: