Monday 25 May 2009

Twitter

  • 08:29 RT All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.--Ralph Waldo Emerson (via @loadedwithwisdo) #
  • 08:33 RT Creative Buildings You Don't See Everyday bit.ly/RZb7G (via @zaibatsu) #
  • 08:36 I just found out my addiction to black coffee is making me fat. I am determined to cut down on the daily caffeine intake. #
  • 12:39 Fabulous sunny day in the Weald. Allmost too nice to be inside watching the Monaco Grand Prix. Go Button. #
  • 12:50 @redcarrot BNI is the best, but you can always try ecademy.com for beginners to social networking. They have offline as well. #
  • 12:56 Did you know 90% of tweets within 10km of Cranbrook are from one twitterer. (no its not me) #
  • 14:42 Off to Yalding Organic Garden tommorow with Mrs H. I hope they have a nice restaurant for Lunch. #
  • 20:52 I've lived my life in the valleys, I've lived my life on the hills. #neworderlyrics #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: