Thursday 7 May 2009

Twitter

  • 08:36 Contagion in the Horner Household. We are too ill to go out to Apicius Restaurant in Cranbrook tonight. Will re-book for next week. #
  • 08:37 @GeoffWilkinson Yes, but does it have 3 bicycle spaces per flat for the top Code for Sustainable homes rating? #
  • 09:02 @SallyHBewsey Will do! Yes, Apicius is fabulous. I tend to go as often as I can. I did manage twice in one day once. #
  • 09:10 @babssaul You need my new website www.letitgofree.com where you can give great ideas away so you are free to concentrate on other things. #
  • 09:12 @Amanda2610 Swine Flu Probably. The food is world class at Apicius, but I love Meat and Fish so I can see its not for everyone. #
  • 09:29 @ianrodney What sort of Mac have you got? Have you used one before? #
  • 09:58 Just joined a twibe. Visit twibes.com/architects to join #
  • 09:58 Just joined a twibe. Visit twibes.com/Philosophy to join #
  • 09:59 Just joined a twibe. Visit twibes.com/bni to join #
  • 13:20 @SallyHBewsey I have not tried Malyons yet. It looks good though. Will give it a try for an office outing with @oasthouse www.malyons.com #
  • 15:29 I am off to see my Personal Fitness Trainer Nathan Modjarrad in High Halden. He is the best Fitness Trainer in Kent. #
  • 20:02 RT The life of a single tweet is minimal. The life of a retweet is exponential. Spread great tweets. (via @unmarketing) (via @JamesRivers) #
  • 20:04 @mrmcmuffin sounds right on to me. I can be the Architect of your sucess. Call me if you need help with property. #
  • 20:05 @reshaped4life sorry, it's not my book. I found it on Twitter and it struck a chord. I will find out for you as you are what you eat. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: