Sunday 22 March 2009

Twitter

  • 09:50 Fairfield House, Texas, by Webber + Studio is Architectural Record House of the Month tr.im/hD5g #
  • 13:08 I am off to the shops to buy Pudding as Maureen just passed her first Nutrition exam.  #
  • 13:12 @Amanda2610 Today I have invited two visitors to BNI and I have written a letter to my Chapter with my goals for the next six months. #
  • 13:15 @CaptainFlashman I looked at an extension to a fabulous detatched house in Staplehurst to turn it from a three-bed into a four-bed house! #
  • 13:18 @mcollinson most people only use Flash for video or ads. video can be shown on the iPhone anyway, and I prefer the web without flash ads. #
  • 14:53 Tunbridge Wells now has an iStore bit.ly/9Ngt twitpic.com/2ba5y #
  • 16:08 Tunbridge Wells now has an iStore bit.ly/9Ngt twitpic.com/2bdbg #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: